Increase and perpetuate regenerative medicine research with a high translational value through the excellence of the constituent teams and a multidisciplinary research that fully respects scientific ethics.
1. Ensure optimal and versatile training in our research environment for all our students and intern scientists.
2. Foster international development and intellectual productivity for all our teams.
3. Maximize synergy between various expertises: engineers, physicists, biochemists, biologists, pharmacists, nurses, physiotherapists, clinicians, etc.
4. Maintain the tissue engineering platform and white room infrastructure allowing for a translational research oriented toward efficacious clinical therapies.
5. Remedy, as far as possible, the shortage of organs for transplantation.